author love stuffies affies
Your short name . Your teenage . Anythings? put here >,<
tumblrfacebooktwitter
+ FollowHome

put your cbox here : width 240

I love her

I’m having lots of trouble by now. I’m really stressed out! My number one problem is my SISTER.

I can not understand the thinking of my sister.. Why she have to behave towards me like that? Am I really a disrespectful person? Do I not deserve my title as an elder sister? That questions always strikes into my mind.

Actually, my sister is surely a kindhearted and adorable person to everyone BUT ME. It really hurts. That’s why sometimes I felt jealous to my cousins and to her friends. The way she treats them nicely and justly. Is it really that hard for her to deal with me?

Yes, I confess that sometimes I’m being snob to her and I make so many demanding commands. But she should realize that I am also helping her As far as I know, I’m doing my best just to be acceptable, understood and loved by her. Just to be a nice and good sister. That’s all I wanted. Simply that!But… even how hard I try, I’m still that annoying in her sight.
She didn’t appreciate whatever favor I’m doing for her.doing her school works.

She didn’t even take a damn to care. Why? Because she always keeps a record of the things she’s doing for me.
Sometimes I think that my life would be better without her. Still, SHE IS MY SISTER. The very best sister I know. I love her so much. Yes, I love her even though she won’t care. And… I think, I’ll always be that in her sight…
Wednesday, July 22, 2009 (2:45 PM)

Next | Back