author love stuffies affies
Your short name . Your teenage . Anythings? put here >,<
tumblrfacebooktwitter
+ FollowHome

put your cbox here : width 240

A New Beginning

Yeey! Finally, after two long years, I got a new blog!

It’s been long since I last blogged. I am so excited and I REALLY MISSED BLOGGING!... I ‘m missing all the things about it, especially the friends I made here. I hope that they can still be my friends(kung naaalala niyo pa ako, haha). However, there’s a part of my heart that’s not in favor of making this new blog. I think it’s for the reason that I’ve ditched many of my blogs for a new one. Sadly, I have done it again. My bad!... But, this time naman I have a very reasonable reason why I ditched my previous one. That makes a difference…Well, what i can promise is that, this blog would be FOR GOOD.

Also, i made this one to make MONEY. LOL! Pls, help me.

I hope that I can have friends again! Let us link-ex. XD

Labels:

Saturday, July 18, 2009 (5:26 AM)

| Back