author love stuffies affies
Your short name . Your teenage . Anythings? put here >,<
tumblrfacebooktwitter
+ FollowHome

put your cbox here : width 240

Contest-addicted


When I started blogging, joining contests didn't come in my mind. As in, never. My only purpose is to express all of my thoughts and feelings and then, period. That's it.
But now, as you can see, I'm having pleasure joining different contests. Not only that, I manage to search running contests daily. And now, I'm becoming addicted in joining contests. It doesn't matter if I win or not, what matters is that I take pleasure in it.
As of now, I have joined four contests. If you will notice, my three previous posts are my contest entries. Now, I'm planning to join 2 more contests. It's good thing that I have a week break! I'll make use of it.

Important: I will delete inactive links by Tuesday. Tell me if you want to be still in.
Sunday, August 30, 2009 (4:50 AM)

Next | Back