author love stuffies affies
Your short name . Your teenage . Anythings? put here >,<
tumblrfacebooktwitter
+ FollowHome

put your cbox here : width 240

The Fight isn't Over

Guys, I'm back!!! :) [Hindi naman ako totally nawala, diba]

My midterm grade was already sent to my parent, particularly to my mom. I feel so ashamed because I promised her that I would try my best to be a scholar. But I didn't do anything. I kept on procrastinating, instead. So here's the outcome- low grades. :( Filipino and English were the only subjects where I excelled. Well, the fight isn't over. I would study hard for our upcoming finals.

By the way, I was so happy believing that this week is our last week from school. But urrrrghh! Our final examination has been moved to Sept 1-3. *pissed*

Anyway, I am so sad knowing that I will not be able to join in our essay writing contest due to lack of time. The deadline of submission of the essay would be on the 28th. I regret that I have not made it earlier. I hate myself for being such a procrastinator.

Important: Guys, I will be deleting some of my links. It's not good having many of it yet only few are active. I will put those I deleted in my x-list for a month. Just tell me if you want me to relink you.

Thursday, August 27, 2009 (7:30 AM)

Next | Back