author love stuffies affies
Your short name . Your teenage . Anythings? put here >,<
tumblrfacebooktwitter
+ FollowHome

put your cbox here : width 240

Friends For Sale

Sorry if I wasn't able to bloghop these past few days. I promise to visit you tonight or on Saturday.

Recently, I am being very busy with Facebook. *smiles* I have made my facebook account weeks ago but I just started using it the other day. At first I thought it's boring, but I was wrong. It is fun.

I am spending my time there playing different games but what I like most is the Restaurant City. I dunno why. Also, I love the FRIENDS FOR SALE.

Friends, if you have facebook, please add me up and please buy me as your pet. PLEASEEEE... :)
Here's my email: grace12bueno @ yahoo.com See You Soon!
Monday, August 17, 2009 (5:15 AM)

Next | Back