author love stuffies affies
Your short name . Your teenage . Anythings? put here >,<
tumblrfacebooktwitter
+ FollowHome

put your cbox here : width 240

Peace Calls

Whoa! Our midterm grade will be released on Monday. I am so excited to know my grade. For Filipino, I know I got a 4. Amazing, eh? [Take note: 4 is the highest grade in our grading system while 1 is the failing grade.]

Anyway, there would be an essay writing contest in our university. The topic of the contest is Peace Calls: Strive, Save and Simplify. I really want to join but our entry pieces should be minimum of 6 pages and maximum of 8 pages. I don’t have enough idea.

Guys, can you give me an additional idea?
I want to join. I want to win. The prizes are great!

Prizes:
1. First prize: Php 25,000, certificate, medallion and Php 10,000 educational scholarship
2. Second Prize: Php 20,000 cash and certificate
3. Third Prize: Php 15,000 cash and certificate

Labels:

Monday, August 3, 2009 (8:25 AM)

Next | Back