author love stuffies affies
Your short name . Your teenage . Anythings? put here >,<
tumblrfacebooktwitter
+ FollowHome

put your cbox here : width 240

Friendship Strengthen Award


I want to thank sis Chiel of Chikkablog.net for giving me this Friendship Strengthen Award. Thanks for the friendship. I hope that we’ll get to know each other more even if it’s through online only. I am looking forward to reading your posts.

The Award implies :


Green: symbolizes the new buddies

Yellow: represents the guys who are always active

Blue: symbolizes the bloggers with PR

Platform Red: symbolizes that we are all equal and that we are brothers and sisters


Prerequisite retrieval AWARD:


1. Create a post as above.

2. Include the link Giver Award.

3. For colleagues who have not followed this site or not exchange links, please follow or exchange links with me.

4. Copy-paste the image above or DOWNLOAD



Now, in return I am passing this award to the following blogger friends regardless if you've received it or not. The following are: Marz, Rosemarie, Fiel and Eiji.
Sunday, September 13, 2009 (11:32 AM)

Next | Back