author love stuffies affies
Your short name . Your teenage . Anythings? put here >,<
tumblrfacebooktwitter
+ FollowHome

put your cbox here : width 240

On the Verge of Collapse


Time passes so swiftly! Our Mid-term examination has just ended weeks ago and now I am to review AGAIN for our FINALS. Exhausting, isn’t it?

I never thought that ‘Tri-sem’ would be as difficult as this. Everything should be in a “fast-forward.” Now, I am on the verge of collapse.

By the way, I have already seen my mid-term grade. It was confirmed that my Filipino grade is 4. But, unfortunately, I only got a 0.5 in Math. Again, 4 is the highest grade while 1 is the failing grade. I don’t want to repeat my Math next term. NEVER!

Yes, I know that I wasn’t participating well in that class. But to get less than a failing grade is OVER! I felt so depressed only to find out that it was a false alarm. We consulted our professor and she said that the grade wasn’t final. What a RELIEF. Whew!

But because of that incident, I was inpired to study harder in Math. Now, I'll take it seriously.


Tuesday, September 8, 2009 (8:50 AM)

Next | Back