author love stuffies affies
Your short name . Your teenage . Anythings? put here >,<
tumblrfacebooktwitter
+ FollowHome

put your cbox here : width 240

Spell S-A-D

I am really down in the dumps by now. I can't find the right words to express how I feel. So, here's my way of expressing it:
Read between the lines. I hope you can relate...

"Never take me for granted Or else you will lose the one you
ever wanted."

"Saying sorry is not enough."

"One day you will wake up and I am gone."

"Oo, lahat tayo tao at nagkakamali. Pero bilang tao, hanggang
kelan mo paulit-ulit gagawin ang pagkakamali mo?"

"Be cautious. Always remember, regret comes in the end."

"Everyday seems a replay of yesterday."

"When you truly love someone, even the word SACRIFICE wouldn't
be in your vocabulary. You call it, AN ACT OF LOVE."

Friday, September 25, 2009 (9:09 AM)

Next | Back