author love stuffies affies
Your short name . Your teenage . Anythings? put here >,<
tumblrfacebooktwitter
+ FollowHome

put your cbox here : width 240

Stress-free

Finally, I have accomplished all the tasks I need to do. And now, I have ZERO work load! *cheers*

The month of August had been really tiring for me. It is, indeed, VERY EXHAUSTING! I just feel so good now that all of my tasks is done. Especially, the moment our final exam had ended, I felt like HEAVEN. Thank God, I am now stress-free! *celebrates*

Today is the start of our very short sembreak. The start of our next term will be on the 14th. Imagine, we only have 10 days to break free from school. *sighs* I know I should be thankful because at least, we have time to relax. But I am not just so happy about it. A week break isn't enough. duh! But I better stop complaining. Hence, enjoy the time and relax! yipee!
Tuesday, September 29, 2009 (3:30 AM)

Next | Back