author love stuffies affies
Your short name . Your teenage . Anythings? put here >,<
tumblrfacebooktwitter
+ FollowHome

put your cbox here : width 240

Help me please!!!

Guys, please help me win Poshcraze Contest A. Please, Guys. I really want to win. But my score is too low. Please Help me win.


You can help me win by:


1. Blog about the contest stating that you are supporting grace (me). [15pts]


Click here for Sample.

2. Add this buttons at the first page of your site. [5pts each]



3. Include 42 links in your blogroll. [42points!!!]


I think you can delete the links after the contest. For those who are willing to include the links, please Email Me so I can send you the ready codes.


PLEASE HELP ME!!! I badly need your HELP! I will really appreciate your help.

Than You in Advance. :)

Sunday, October 4, 2009 (12:20 PM)

Next | Back