author love stuffies affies
Your short name . Your teenage . Anythings? put here >,<
tumblrfacebooktwitter
+ FollowHome

put your cbox here : width 240

I won! Yeeey!

Guys, I get the second prize at I CARE BLOG CONTEST! I am so happy with that accomplishment. As you all know, I have joined 6 contests, now there are 5 to go. :) Waaah! I really enjoyed that contest! And I admire sis Janet for being so generous. I am now more inspired to give efforts to the other contests I have joined.

Winners:


1. Her and His Story - first prize (you won $20 with 5,000 EC)
2. Not That Kind of Girl - second prize ($10 with 5,000 EC)
3. Blogguardian Hellsite: Overcrashed third prize (and surprise!!! you won $5 with 5000 EC)

Anyways....

I'm having a problem on how to manage my time! It's my fault. I did not use it wisely. So, here's the result. I am sorry for not visiting your sites recently. I am sorry. Please do not delete my link from your blogrolls. I will try my best to fix things out as soon as possible so that I can be active again. For now, I am sorry. Hope you understand. I will visit you soon.

I hate being busy!!!

B - Being U - Under S - Satan's Y - Yoke
Saturday, October 10, 2009 (1:39 PM)

Next | Back