author love stuffies affies
Your short name . Your teenage . Anythings? put here >,<
tumblrfacebooktwitter
+ FollowHome

put your cbox here : width 240

February: Love Month

Yeah, I feel so loved this month! I and my boyfriend celebrated our 4th anniversary last Saturday, February 12, 2011. I know that we will really going to last forever. He's a husband material. And the way he loves me.. believe me, every girl would envy me. He is one of a kind and there is only few of his kind still existing in this world. I'm so blessed that I am the girl he choses among the many beautiful girls. :)

We went to MOA for our anniversary celebration for ice skating. But sadly, we arrived there around 8pm which means we will not going to enjoy the unlimited skating because the mall will close at 10pm. So we decided that we'll do it some other time. Maybe on March, on my birthday. :)

For Valentines, He gave me a rose. I was really pleased. For the first time in our four years, he gave me a flower. <3
Sunday, February 20, 2011 (2:02 PM)

Next | Back