author love stuffies affies
Your short name . Your teenage . Anythings? put here >,<
tumblrfacebooktwitter
+ FollowHome

put your cbox here : width 240

Chicken Pox Isn't Really A Chicken.

I was not feeling well for the past three days. It felt like I have a fever but my body temperature was just normal. I don't know what's wrong with me until yesterday. In a cafeteria, I was shocked to see a tiny, watery red thing on my arms. I had this bad feeling so I went straight to the clinic and ask the doctor what it is. And yes, it is. Right. I know. It is a chicken pox. The disastrous chicken pox successfully invaded my skin! My perfect, white skin. :|

Chicken pox at my age? It feels like disaster! What's next? Scars? Ugliness? Nooo, noo, nooo please!
Friday, March 25, 2011 (10:35 AM)

Next | Back