author love stuffies affies
Your short name . Your teenage . Anythings? put here >,<
tumblrfacebooktwitter
+ FollowHome

put your cbox here : width 240

Crush is Paghanga. Sometimes, Nawawala. :))

OMG! I have two crushes this second Trisem! If Gerome would know it, I'M DEAD! HAHA!

My No.1 Crush is Karl Ibanez. He's one of my groupmates in PE. He's so kind. And absolutely an EXTREME dancer. This feeling started when he taught me the steps in our Dance. Then, everytime he ask me to dance with him during our practices, I feel my blood gushing through my face. REALLY. I want to be his partner, but it is impossible that gerome would allow me. In fact, he got jealous the first time Karl ask me for a dance and taught me the steps.

My No.2 crush is GELO RAMIREZ. Though, it didn't last for a long time. As of now, the feeling is over. haha! Maybe my feelings just got developed because we chat everyday in FB. That's all.

Goodluck to my boyfriend. :)
Friday, March 4, 2011 (10:02 PM)

Next | Back