author love stuffies affies
Your short name . Your teenage . Anythings? put here >,<
tumblrfacebooktwitter
+ FollowHome

put your cbox here : width 240

Never Ending Lies

Repeated lie over the same matter. Do I really deserve that from someone I love the most?
I thought everything's okay now. I thought he stopped lying over that fuckin` game. But I was wrong. I was wrong to believe him.
I'm really hurt. I just can't accept the fact that he, still, is a CERTIFIED LIAR. I don't know. For many times I pleaded him not to lie to me. Isn't it really hard to say the truth? Isn't it really hard to be honest with me?
After this, I don't know if I should trust him again. I don't know what should I do. I don't know what to react. I feel so numb. PAGOD NA KO. :'(
THIS IS THE PROOF OF HIS LIE:


Sunday, March 20, 2011 (10:43 AM)

Next | Back