author love stuffies affies
Your short name . Your teenage . Anythings? put here >,<
tumblrfacebooktwitter
+ FollowHome

put your cbox here : width 240

Currently feeling my feelings.

I am currently feeling my feelings. I don't know. I don't even know how to start this post. I just don't know. I'm feeling blank. What's this?

Perhaps this is the effect of all the pressure the school is causing me. Right now, I am finishing my project in System Analysis. Supposedly, it is a group work. But, I have this attitude to do all the task. I am afraid that my group members would not be able to do it well. Now, I am on the 30% of the project, I guess. And I am really losing my sanity. Oh, please no. But, on the good hand, at least I love what I am doing. I love this kind of thing. This is my line.


Labels:

Tuesday, August 9, 2011 (11:38 PM)

Next | Back