author love stuffies affies
Your short name . Your teenage . Anythings? put here >,<
tumblrfacebooktwitter
+ FollowHome

put your cbox here : width 240

It's All About The New

Blessings are pouring out on me. God is really showing His Grace to me. Thank you, Lord. I've already get my monthly wage in GA which causes $318.60 USD or 13,650.00 Pesos. Though, I gave the 4,500 to my mom, and 1,000 to my sister. Because for me, the more I share my blessings, the more I become blessed.

I bought a new camera as a replacement to my 5 MegaPixels EPIC Digital Camera which I never bring to school. HAHA! I bought the Samsung PL20, a 14.2 MP camera, which causes 6,000 Pesos. At last! Another thing I've bought is a pair of floral shoes. It's really fulfilling to buy things with your own money. Here's the peek of it:



Thursday, September 29, 2011 (10:02 PM)

Next | Back