author love stuffies affies
Your short name . Your teenage . Anythings? put here >,<
tumblrfacebooktwitter
+ FollowHome

put your cbox here : width 240

Do you remember?

 Do you still remember the first time you told me that you love me? How about our first date? Our first kiss? It's the most wonderful feeling I've ever felt in my entire existence. It's simply magical.

Do you still remember how you make me feel so special before? To the point that you would do anything, I mean everything, just to make me happy. Just to make me smile.

Do you still remember how you put on so much effort to show how you love me? Do you still remember how you don't want to see me cry? Do you still remember how you treat me like a princess? Do you?

I want to go back to those pages of our journey of being together. Back to the pages when we're still beginning to write our love story. The time when we're still excited about how we will spend our everyday together. The moments when I can't sleep because you were running on my mind all night. The moment when I still feel that I'm the most important person in your life.

But I'm afraid that those moments fade away with time. All that is left now are memories. Memories soon we'll forget.



Labels: ,

Friday, January 20, 2012 (11:46 AM)

Next | Back