author love stuffies affies
Your short name . Your teenage . Anythings? put here >,<
tumblrfacebooktwitter
+ FollowHome

put your cbox here : width 240

Emotionally Devastated

I've been carrying this deep bitterness inside me for quite a long time now. I can't even remember when it all started. What I only know is that it is damaging the whole of my being day by day. It had already destroyed my emotional stability until I knew it. I am emotionally devastated.

The feeling constantly bugging my senses. I just can't help it. Every so often, I lose control of my temper. I shout. I yell. I throw painful words, I myself wouldn't want to hear from someone. There are times that I thought like I'm going to lose my sanity. Times that I think I need to seek for a professional help.

I can't tolerate it anymore. It's not healthy. It's not.

Labels: ,

Thursday, March 22, 2012 (11:08 PM)

Next | Back