author love stuffies affies
Your short name . Your teenage . Anythings? put here >,<
tumblrfacebooktwitter
+ FollowHome

put your cbox here : width 240

Life Has Been So Much

It has been a very long while. I don't even know where to start the story. The only thing I know is how to end it.The past months, weeks, and days have been cruel to me. But at the same time, an eye-opener series of events. A life changing experience, I may say. Good or bad? That, I do not say.

 A lot is new. Countless were forgotten. Many things have changed. So much have already happened. So much that I can't even remember most of the things I used to do and have.. before they have changed.

All the things happened so fast, as if my life was in a race. It left a great damage in my being. A damage I'm afraid can't be healed. A weight I'm going to carry, I guess, for a long time. Life has been, well, so much. So much.

Labels: , ,

Wednesday, June 20, 2012 (9:31 PM)

Next | Back