author love stuffies affies
Your short name . Your teenage . Anythings? put here >,<
tumblrfacebooktwitter
+ FollowHome

put your cbox here : width 240

Felt So Special - First Day as Intern

After all the stresses and problems in applying for a job for our internship, it‘s funny that Gerome and I end up in the first company we applied into, the MSI-ECS company located in Bagumbayan Libis.

 I have no problem with the company. In fact, they are recognized and ranked 3rd in Top Distributors in the Philippines. Another thing is, the office is not very far away from home and the employees and supervisors are so nice and warm. My only concern is that they do not give allowance for On The Job Trainees or better knowns as OJT. Just like me.

 So how‘s my first day?

 One word, overwhelming. The people are so welcoming. They are so excited about me being a trainee in the company. Their eyes are on me, and keep giving me compliments. It‘s been a long time ago since I last felt that I‘m so appreciated and beautiful. Some of the supervisors are even requesting Miss Kat to assign me in their team. But Miss Kat won‘t allow them since she had already talked to the supervisor where she wants me to be trained.

I‘m so flattered and all.
Monday, October 22, 2012 (7:03 PM)

Next | Back