author love stuffies affies
Your short name . Your teenage . Anythings? put here >,<
tumblrfacebooktwitter
+ FollowHome

put your cbox here : width 240

In The Dark


I guess I am lost in the middle of nowhere.
A very dark place. An extremely strange feeling.
Uncertainty. Confusion. Despair. Fear.
All of these are slowly crippling me inside.

Sometimes, I think I’m going to lose my mind.
I don’t think I can bare more of these.
I don’t believe I can go any farther.
I have no idea until when I can hold on.

The place is so dark, that I couldn’t see anything.
Not even a single hint of survival.
But I do not know why I am still here.
I do not know why I don’t even dared to run.

I’m just standing still and watch myself die.
Because in this dark place, was once a colorful one.
Full of memories, hopes, joy and love.
I just couldn’t let go of all of those.

I just couldn’t let go…
Monday, January 21, 2013 (3:24 PM)

Next | Back