author love stuffies affies
Your short name . Your teenage . Anythings? put here >,<
tumblrfacebooktwitter
+ FollowHome

put your cbox here : width 240

Goodbye 2012, Welcome 2013!

The past year, 2012, is the most difficult year I have ever been in my 21 years of existence. I have been through a lot of trials. I cannot imagine how I get through all of those, but yeah.. I'm still here and most importantly, sane.

I am not sure if the trials I have faced made me a better person. Yes, I have changed. But no one knows if that's for the better. Of course there are good memories I have to keep from year 2012 but all I want now is to bid goodbye to the most chaotic year of my life.

I am so excited for 2013! May this new year brings me overflowing blessings as opposed to what I have the last year!

Happy New Year! Fighting!
Tuesday, January 1, 2013 (10:05 PM)

Next | Back