author love stuffies affies
Your short name . Your teenage . Anythings? put here >,<
tumblrfacebooktwitter
+ FollowHome

put your cbox here : width 240

Making Parinig

I find "making parinig" cheap.

Okay,  admit that there were times I made parinig, too. Especially when my emotions are heightened up. But I am trying to make it sound like more of a "general post." Not the kind of parinig in which the post is clearly and obviously meant for a specific person.

But yeah, parinig is still parinig regardless of its type. So, I'm guilty. But guys, let's avoid ourselves from doing it. It tells more of what kind of person we are. And most especially, the readers might have bad impression of us, not to the one whom we are making parinig. 

It's cheap. And that's all.
Thursday, September 19, 2013 (8:29 PM)

Next | Back