author love stuffies affies
Your short name . Your teenage . Anythings? put here >,<
tumblrfacebooktwitter
+ FollowHome

put your cbox here : width 240

Mommy's Little Baby

Six days had already passed since I call for a breakup. Well, it can't really be considered as breakup. It's more on giving a space to each other. I had asked him for a week without each other. No text. No call. No talk. I'm just tired of the misunderstandings, fights and all that. I thought that through this action, we will be able to get a lesson and learn from it. 

I guess I was wrong. It's like that I am the only one who learned a lesson in a situation that is completely different from what I originally planned in my private fantasy world, my mind. Not everything flowed with the story line I had created. Boo on me to that. Fail.

He barely attended his classes during our relationship's off. He had missed many of our assignments, seatworks and even quizzes. I know these are part of the story he made in his mind, too. And like what happened to my own story, I won't follow his intended story line as well. I did not call him to attend our classes. My mind had battled with my heart. Fortunately, my mind won.

But sad to say, that triumph didn't last long. His mom phoned me just today. She told me everything that's going on with his son. That his son cried at her and that they chatted all night. That he doesn't want to go to school anymore. That he is begging her to get him. He wants to follow her in Qatar. And so on. Honestly, the call shocked me.

I didn't expect it was coming. I thought I had clearly explained everything to him. That I will not be taken away by anyone. That I just need space and peace of mind. That everything will be okay after a week. And that, we'll be together again after a week. He even agreed with me. And now, what is the meaning of this?

Because of what he did, I think he is still not ready for a relationship yet, the mature one. Look, he's still his mom's little boy! It's my first time to encounter a situation like this. Even my friend's boyfriend wouldn't do what he did. He is such his mother's baby boy blue. It is so much for me. I can't even digest what happened. Come on. 

Act as a man. Not a little boy.

Labels:

Saturday, January 28, 2012 (12:29 PM)

Next | Back