author love stuffies affies
Your short name . Your teenage . Anythings? put here >,<
tumblrfacebooktwitter
+ FollowHome

put your cbox here : width 240

A Wish That Would Never Happen

March 12, 2014
11:52pm

I told him that I was not feeling okay. He simply replied with, “Cry it out,” seeming that it’s just that easy for him, and that it is no big deal. I was secretly hurt.

My heart has been carrying too much weight in it already, of something explosive. My entire body is trembling at the thought of him leaving. I am not ready for this. I am not ready for another goodbye.  

But even it’s not yet time for him to leave yet, I am already grieving. Because, even without him saying a word, I know it is going to be soon. What more when that day already comes. I fear that day.


I used to be excited about tomorrow everytime I sleep. But not until today. I am afraid to sleep for I do not know if you’re still going to be there when I wake up tomorrow.  Somehow, I wish the time would freeze at the present time, while we are together. But that wish would never happen, just like you that would never stay. 
Thursday, March 13, 2014 (12:25 AM)

Next