author love stuffies affies
Your short name . Your teenage . Anythings? put here >,<
tumblrfacebooktwitter
+ FollowHome

put your cbox here : width 240

Terribly Hurt

Tears just cam falling down my cheeks. No words can ever describe how badly hurt I am right now. I want to escape in this cage of sorrow. I have been here for such a long time now. I did not expect that I would come into this situation. Never in my life, I've ever felt so restless. 

I want to shout and let it all out. I want to run and run in an endless track. I don't want to speak. I don't want to think. I don't wanna hear. I don't wanna see. All I want is to cry. And cry.  But these things aren't enough to lighten what I am feeling inside.

All the things are buried down deep in here. It's getting deeper each moment. And as it's getting deeper, the pain is becoming more intolerable. A feeling you wouldn't wanna feel in your entire life.

Even the closest to your heart wouldn't totally understand. Yes, they may get your point. but they will never feel how torturing the feeling is. It's driving me insane. That feeling, it can kill.

Labels:

Tuesday, March 27, 2012 (12:58 AM)

Next | Back